Drury Hotel, Champaign, IL…..1/3 of the way home……
DIY Harry Potter Monopoly Game from Design in Technology here. For how to make the board, cards, etc… go here. For the printable files (board, spells, potions, properties etc…) go here. *Read the comments on each post for additional tips and tricks for making this game. This must have truly been a labor of love and is so well done. This is obviously not for commercial use so please don’t sell it. First seen at Geek crafts here.
For lots more Harry Potter themed DIYs go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/harry-potter
Holy shit yes pleeeease
Howl’s Moving Castle
Kiki’s Delivery Service
My Neighbor Totoro
Tales From Eathsea
Whisper Of The Heart
These links work as of 5/7/13.
None of the links require downloads, plug in installs, or signing up for anything of ANY KIND. Those are just ads, click out of them and press play. If you’re struggling, this chrome plug in will make your life easier.
Subbed = speaking in japanese with english subtitles
Dubbed = speaking in english (usually with no subtitles)
- The Cat Returns: subbed | dubbed
- Grave of the Fireflies: subbed | dubbed
- Horus: Prince of the Sun: subbed | x
- Howl’s Moving Castle: subbed | dubbed
- Kiki’s Delivery Service: subbed | dubbed
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbor Totoro: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbors the Yamadas: subbed | dubbed
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind: subbed | dubbed
- Only Yesterday: subbed | x
- Panda! Go Panda!: subbed | x
- Pom Poko: subbed | dubbed
- Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea: subbed | dubbed
- Porco Rosso: subbed | dubbed
- Princess Mononoke: subbed | dubbed
- The Secret World of Arrietty: subbed | dubbed
- Spirited Away: subbed | dubbed
- Tales from Earthsea: subbed | dubbed
- Whisper of the Heart: subbed | dubbed
Dinner is done, dishes are in the sink, and your husband is preparing to wash them..lol!Â NOW is the perfect time to top off the night with some quick, fun and delicious S’Mores!Â Add a Campfire feel to your Wintry evening, gather the kids, snuggle up and enjoy these classic yet unique, …
After completing my degree in December, walked today at UConn’s Commencement. Thank you to my family, girlfriend, friends, and everyone else I have met along the way. You are all special and influenced my life in more ways than you can know. Off to the next chapter in my life: graduate school. #uconn #me #graduation
I’m so proud of my younger brother.
1. Find a complete stranger.
2. Reveal to each other intimate details about your lives for half an hour.
3. Then, stare deeply into each other’s eyes without talking for four minutes.
New York psychologist, Professor Arthur Aron, has been studying why people fall in love.He asked his subjects to carry out the above 3 steps and found that many of his couples felt deeply attracted after the 34 minute experiment. Two of his subjects later got married.